Internet prices will only apply to orders placed via our online store. Ex Yard prices will vary.
HARDWOOD NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Australian hardwood now available on request .Includes : Spotted Gum, Blackbutt, Iron Bark, Mixed grades, Forest red, White Mahogany, Tallowwood
- Quality is Standard & Better (unless indicated)
- Utility grade may have some defect..Lengths may be shorter.
- AS5604 Standard Durability (above ground). Class 1 (40+ yrs),
Class 2 (15-40yrs), or Class 3 (7-15 yrs).
- Longer life is expected under cover.
- Timbers Satisfy the definition in AS3959-2009...
- 'Bushfire resisting timbers' (BAL12.5,BAL 19 & BAL 29)=(A)
- .....or needing clarification =(A#) or
- 'Density of 750kg/m3' (BAL 12.5 & BAL 19) =(B)
- Research may provide variations to Durability and Fire Class
- Image is 200-225mm White Mahogany Rural Post
- Must fasten 140mm decking with 14g bugle screws
|Blackbutt||Light Salmon to Light Yellow||2-3||A|
|Forest Red Gum||Deep Dark Red||1||B|
|Iron Bark||Pale or Deep Brown to Red||1||A|
|Mixed Grade||Majority Red - Brown ||2-4||A#|
|Spotted Gum||Pale Brown to Dark Brown||2 or 3||A|